Announcing some significant enhancements to the OneClickdigital service:
· improved search engine allows you to see much faster results. New filtering and sorting options allow you to narrow your search results in cleaner, more efficient ways. Sort by title, author, narrator, and release date—and filter results by fiction/nonfiction or protected/unprotected files. The “Saved Search” functionality is still available, allowing you to have up to 5 individualized searches
· clearer instructions on the “Create an Account” page—this page has been redesigned to incorporate Mac users, allowing Windows and Mac users to create an account and easily install the correct version of the OneClickdigital Media Manager on your computer.
· updates to the FAQs page.
· the latest version of the Windows OneClickdigital Media Manager has been released. Existing users will be automatically prompted to update their Media Manager. The new Manager has a new look and you will quickly be able to see what title is downloading and the progress for each title. Additionally, the playback functionality is improved, and now offers you the ability to download one title, and listen to a different title simultaneously.
· the OneClickdigital website is also improved. You now have the ability to search for titles by availability. If the title is offered as single-access content, you can now limit your search to only show titles that are currently available for checkout. Go to the Advanced Search tab and use the results/filter area of search results.
· new iPhone app. If you have an iPhone, iTouch, or iPad, you will be able to download the app for free from the iTunes App store. Find the app by doing a search for OneClickdigital. Once installed on your device, you can sign in with the credentials you created on the OneClickdigital website. You will then be able access your checkouts, browse and checkout new titles, and download directly to your device using the app.
· there are now plans to greatly expand the number of portable devices that are compatible with the OneClickdigital Media Manager, to include MSC-type devices. Also an app for Droid devices is being developed and it is planned to be available sometime this summer.