Enjoy access to thousands of movies, television shows, music albums, ebooks, audiobooks and comics, available for mobile and online access. All you need is a valid New Milford library card.
Download the app from the App Store (iOS 6+ required), on Google Play, or from Amazon apps for the Kindle Fire. On a mobile device, you can choose to stream or download content. You can also access hoopla on your PC or Mac at http://www.hoopladigital.com. If you use your desktop computer, you’ll have to download a plug-in called WideVine. You’ll need to register with hoopla and create a password before you can use it on a mobile device or desktop. You can change your password, choose to receive notifications, and see your history of what you’ve borrowed with the “settings” tab.
- You may borrow up to 7 titles each month.
- Movies and TV shows are available for 3 days.
- Music lends are available for 7 days
- Audiobooks, ebooks and comics are available for 21 days.
- You may access borrowed content as often as you wish during the checkout period, and you may return any borrowed title whenever you want.
For help, visit the Hoopla Help Site.